EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 2020
If you need to see your case worker, please call to schedule an appointment.
1) To help stop the unintended spread of COVID-19 we ask that if you are experiencing any symptoms or fever prior to your scheduled appointment, please do not come to the office. We ask that you call and we will reschedule your appointment.
2) Hand sanitizer will be available for your use when entering our office.
3) All staff will wear a facemask.
4) We ask anyone entering our office to wear a facemask before entering. If you do not have a facemask, we will have a limited amount of disposable masks we will ask you to wear.
5) We ask that only one person at a time enter our office.
As always, we may be reached by phone, 606-836-0911. Paperwork can be mailed or dropped off in our mail slot. Thank you for your cooperation!